To ensure your visit is safe and comfortable we have the following terms of entry that we ask visitors to abide by when using any of our Baw Baw Leisure Facilities.
To the extent permitted by law, the YMCA and the Baw Baw Shire Council reserve the right to refuse entry to any person or evict them for any reason including if a person appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. NOTE: Baw Baw Leisure Facilities is committed to the Safeguarding of Children and Young People. All employees, volunteers and contractors are required to create and maintain a safe culture for children and young people. For the safety and comfort of all users of this Recreation and Aquatic Centre please observe the prohibition and general warnings. By entering these premises, you agree to the following terms and conditions of entry (Conditions of Entry):
- Children under the age of 10 must be actively supervised by a parent/guardian 16 years or over in the centre at all times.
- You must not bring any alcohol, drugs, weapons, glass or other breakable objects onto the premises.
- General rough play or unsociable behaviour is not permitted due to safety concerns.
- Patrons are required to follow staff directions at all times; failure to do so may result in eviction from the centre.
- You must not bring any animals other than a Guide/Assistance Dog onto the premises.
- You must not behave in a way which:
- Is disrespectful, interferes with the enjoyment of the premises, endangers or causes injury to other patrons; or
- Obstructs or otherwise prevents YMCA or Baw Baw Shire Council staff from performing their work; or
- Causes damage to the premises or any property.
- You must not leave your personal property unattended other than in a secured locker.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither the YMCA nor the Baw Baw Shire Council accepts liability for any loss or damage to your personal property on the premises.
- Due to the depth of pools diving is not permitted.
- Management welcomes the capturing of your magic moments on camera or video, however privacy of others must be respected. The use of cameras and video cameras at this venue is conditional upon the following;
- You must have all relevant individuals consent to take and use images.
- It is illegal to broadcast or publish images without consent.
- Under no circumstances are cameras, video cameras or mobile devices to be used in change room areas.
- The User/Hirer must indemnify and keep indemnified and hold harmless the Baw Baw Shire Council and Baw Baw Leisure Facilities Management from and against all actions, claims, penalties, demands, costs, expenses or damage in any way related to any act or omission of the Baw Baw Leisure Facilities Management or of any person acting on the behalf of the Baw Baw Leisure Facilities Management in respect to the use of services and facilities of the Centre.
- Failure to comply with these Conditions of Entry may result in you being refused entry to, or evicted from the premises and any membership you have suspended or cancelled.
- To the extent permitted by law the YMCA and the Baw Baw Shire Council reserve the right to refuse entry to any person or evict them for any reason including if a person appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- CCTV in operation throughout facility.
- Please take note of area specific conditions of entry throughout the facility.
- Patrons must wear suitable attire for the activity being undertaken.
Watch Around Water (WAW) Policy
Play It Safe By The Water
Merchandise Refund Policy
Please note that we do not offer refunds for goggles & swimwear once purchased. We highly recommend trying on a pair in our change room or speaking to customer service for assistance.
We do not accept refunds for purchased goods unless they are returned within 14 days and are unused. Please ensure you bring proof of purchase to our reception if you are wanting to organise a refund on merchandise.